Full Persian 6 in 1 Gridlock Leviathan (7.9 AR)
December 13, 2018, 10:44 pm
February 25, 2019, 9:12 pm
DescriptionLeviathan is Full Persian 6 in 1 Gridlock, with a pair of rings added to opposite sides of the outside of each cell. These rings each pass through 6 making 33.3% of the rings 12 in 1, with the remaining 66.7% retaining their 6 in 1 status. These added rings run along the same grain as the Full Persian 6 in 1 proper, except they lean in the opposite direction. This makes them similar to those added to Locked B8FP.
.040" (1.0mm) stainless steel
35/128" (6.95mm) mandrel
AR of 7.9
This AR provides minimal flexibility.
Weave(s) Used (Click to View Weave)Leviathan
Images Tags (Click to Search Gallery)Tag(s): Chain, Example, Materials, Stainless Steel