May 16, 2007, 10:11 pm
November 4, 2011, 7:45 pm
DescriptionSeven of my most recent bracelets: A test of colour.
From left to right:
1. Full Persian, 0.8mm Brass 4mm ID.
2. Full Persian, 0.65mm Silver EC 4mm ID.
3. Half Persian 3-1, 0.8mm Brass and Peacock Blue EC 4mm ID.
4. Half Persian 4-1, 0.65mm Silver EC and Ice Blue EC 4mm ID.
5. Not Exactly sure what weave this is, 0.65mm Silver EC and Ice Blue EC 2.5mm ID, 0.8mm Peacock Blue EC 4mm ID.
6. Shenanigans, 0.65mm Silver EC and Purple EC 4mm and 2.5m ID.
7. Coda, 0.65mm Brass and Purple EC 2.5mm and 4mm ID, 0.8mm Brass 4mm ID.
More likely to come. Working with colour is fun, and is such a break from everything else...
Weave(s) Used (Click to View Weave)Coda, Full Persian 6 in 1, Half Persian 3 in 1, Half Persian 4 in 1, Shenanigans
Images Tags (Click to Search Gallery)Tag(s): Bracelet, Brass, Enameled Copper, Jewellery
Weave(s): Coda, Full Persian 6 in 1, Half Persian 3 in 1, Half Persian 4 in 1, Shenanigans