Weird Question...
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 6

Weird Question...
Posted on Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:54 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hello all.

I have a rather weird question to ask any/all of you. I am looking to make a website.. preferablly from Geocities because I am poor, and they are free. I would like to be able to sell things on the site. Have a picture, a decription, and a check box with a paypal thingy next to it. Then I will need to have a shopping cart and all that. If you could help me out, that would be great. This can be in HTML.. or what.. you can walk me through it or whatever need be. Thanks!

Submissions: 0

Posted on Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:38 am

I can help you with some of it, or at least I'll try. I've already done 3 websites. One for my Business and two for the Kung-Fu club I belong to. Most of what your asking is really simple. HTML is very easy. There are numerous web sites devoted to learning HTML and the one I initially used was htmlgoodies.com. It's done up nice and it's easy to follow. I can't help you with geocities or paypal but hopefully somebody else can.

Have fun

Submissions: 1

Posted on Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:07 pm

HERE HERE!!!

HTMLgoodies.com rocks!

Also, i'd be VERY interested in entering a join effort with you, Intheend06. I would be willing [possibly] to buy webspace and advertising time, if i would recieve a commission off of the sales you do off my site. I have resources to aide in the task.

What say you?

No pressure, but i'd bring a quick end to your problem.

robingosse@hotmail.com , write me if you wish a private dialog for specifics.

- Spider

Merry meet and merry part,
Bright the blessings, warm the heart.
- Wiccan Rede

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1