Weave Wiki?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 3

Posted on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Yes, yes..... I agree with the words listed above. Comments on the gallery would be useful for answering questions.

These are fleeting moments within we live.
In tomorrow I die.
Unto today I live forever.

Submissions: 100

Posted on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

we can private msg any questions to the submitter however, and if you look at a site like MWW a gallery forum would mostly just be filled with people saying "well done" "beautiful color combinations" "absolutely love it" and the like. these are all nice things to hear but all the comments would come up for everyone to see when we go to look at new post I'm assuming. and there is the bigger issue of administrating a whole new forum.

Submissions: 42

Posted on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:49 pm

If you are truly looking for something that you can change and influence there was a "book project" started a few years back that was of that style. It was mainly MAIL members putting together a collaborative book, but it was never finished. If anybody is interested the link is here. There hasn't been much activity on it for a while, but I still dabble from time to time.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 am

Well, I rather liked the introduction of Web 2.0 a decade or so ago; with the principle of open, public communication. Yes, there's downsides to the web shifting to a more non-static mode, but sites without commenting seem like anomalies to me, tbqh.

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2