Ringinator, Ringinator where for art thou my Ringinator?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 0

Ringinator, Ringinator where for art thou my Ringinator?
Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I ordered one of these things awhile ago. Starting to wonder where it is. Can't seem to get ahold of the company. Not sure I'll ever actually get the thing. Could someone please tell me it will be worth the frustration and hassle?

Submissions: 11

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 am

I've found Martin can be a little slow on the communication. He usually eventually does get back to you though. Mine had a machining error that he was fixing so it took a while too but I did get it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Submissions: 20

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 am

See: http://www.mailleartisans.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=17305

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:14 am

Alrighty then, good to know. I do wish the customer service was a little better but I can wait and make due. It has put me into an uncomfortable situation with my student. I guess I just really want to know it will be worth the wait. Many people do say the Ringinator is the way to go if you're doing a lot of rings. Thanks.

Submissions: 20

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 am

MeghanD wrote:
Alrighty then, good to know. I do wish the customer service was a little better but I can wait and make due. It has put me into an uncomfortable situation with my student. I guess I just really want to know it will be worth the wait. Many people do say the Ringinator is the way to go if you're doing a lot of rings. Thanks.

I can't vouch for it either way. But from what I gather it does the job as advertised.

Martin (as I said in that thread, and as Jax has pointed out...) is known for falling off the map from time to time... Uber

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 am

I know, I'm sorry. Sad Its because I've been busy making them http://i.imgur.com/XSBMx.jpg The new ones take a lot more steps to make than the old ones, and its one of the reasons they took so much longer to make. (But as a bonus everyone got a free upgrade) There are also things like the sandblasting, polishing, and anodizing, that are done by other vendors and are out of my control. If you have an outstanding order it has either shipped and is on its way, or is about to be shipped. The ones pictured above I assembled earlier this week, and they are currently making their way through the postal system. Uber

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello Martin! Thank you for a little comunication. Free upgrades are good and I appreciate well made tools. I can appreciate your being swamped and certain things being out of your control. That happens to everyone now and again. It would have been very helpful for me and my student situation if I had recieved a quick email stating that. I eagerlly await my Ringinator. Thank you!

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1