Back again--I missed you!
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 8

Back again--I missed you!
Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Smile Hello! I guess you can say I'm a "new oldster": I joined M.A.I.L. back in 2003 and was a fairly active member, teaching classes at a local store even.

Then I moved, got a puppy, and there was no room to finish my current project: a chainmail over-skirt. Now I've got my own place and I'm job-hunting for a job as a tech writer/editor. As soon as I find one, I can't wait to finish my existing projects and begin new ones. I can hardly believe the number of weaves that have been added to the gallery! I'm sure by now that the one I "discovered" one day has already been added by someone else (but I'll check just in case).

Can someone please suggest what I should do for my next new project? What's "hot"/trending" right now? What should every mail artisan know about? The more suggestions the better! I want to get "back in the game".

Laura D.

Submissions: 20

Re: Back again--I missed you!
Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

laurad wrote:
Smile Hello! I guess you can say I'm a "new oldster": I joined M.A.I.L. back in 2003 and was a fairly active member, teaching classes at a local store even.

Then I moved, got a puppy, and there was no room to finish my current project: a chainmail over-skirt. Now I've got my own place and I'm job-hunting for a job as a tech writer/editor. As soon as I find one, I can't wait to finish my existing projects and begin new ones. I can hardly believe the number of weaves that have been added to the gallery! I'm sure by now that the one I "discovered" one day has already been added by someone else (but I'll check just in case).

Can someone please suggest what I should do for my next new project? What's "hot"/trending" right now? What should every mail artisan know about? The more suggestions the better! I want to get "back in the game".

Welcome back Smile
Glad the password reset worked out!

Actually, for this I recommend a new link or two I just added on the hompage last week!
Both the Weaves (Lower Left) and gallery (Lower Right) now have a "Hot" link... To show what people around the site are adding to their "MAIL Favourites" list!

(There's a batch of new features since you were last here... A few links in my Signature may also help)

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1