FOR SALE: The Ringinator
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 0

Posted on Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Yeah, I was hoping to ship them all today but I couldn't. I had assumed that the machine shop would include the one weirdly sized recessed-head screw that's needed to hold the blade in place, but they didn't. So I had to run around today to find a box of them. They should all be in the mail on Friday.

Make saw cut rings: http://www.Ringinator.com/

Posted on Fri May 22, 2009 12:45 am

Irritating, but not unexpected. Thank you for your dilligence on this issue, Martin. You have a high demand, and for basically a one-man show.

Let's hope Monday comes with a surprise in the box. ^_^

Posted on Sat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Well, all outstanding orders have been shipped, and people should start receiving them by now.

Any feedback on them is welcomed. Smile

Make saw cut rings: http://www.Ringinator.com/

Posted on Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Martin, you are in violation of three rules of the TR:

3. Negotiations should take place outside of the thread.
If there is bartering/haggling/negotiating going on, it is to be taken to the Private Message function or to be conducted via email. Please be sure to include in your thread a way to reach you and your preferred method of discussion.

Questions about an item are allowed. Example; Asking what wire size the rings are if it wasn't mentioned in the original post is acceptable. Asking leading questions such as "will you take this laptop and $50 in trade?" are not.

*This thread is full of negotiation and discussion about your product; I've let it continue because this is a new product and the discussion benefited the community. However, it has now gone beyond necessary or permissable discussion.

4. No bumping please.
If no one responds to your post, AND it has been cycled off of the main page, then please PM or email one of the room mods to determine if your thread can be brought back onto the front page or if a new thread should be created.

*You've been warned about bumping in this thread; your last post was imo a blatent bump.

8. Commercial sites.
This is a touchy subject. The Mods have discussed this topic and have decided that threads from commercial sites are permitted. But, to keep things in check so this room doesn't turn into a traffic farm for commercial suppliers, we are adding a few extra guidelines.

*This thread has basicaly turned into a traffic farm.

For a rules infraction, the moderators will take the following steps.

1. First offence. The post will be edited by the moderator to put it into acceptable range of the rules. The offender will be PM'ed/emailed, or both with an explanation of why the post was moderated.
2. Second offence. The thread will be edited and locked. Again, the person causing the infraction will be PM'd/emailed or both with an explanation and warning.
3. Third offence. The post will be deleted outright and the person will be PM'd/Emailed or both, and the person will be placed on the probation list for a length of time.

*This is your third offense. I'm placing you on one month probation. You may not post in threads or post a new thread in the TR for the entire probation period. Any posting you make in here will be deleted with no explanation.

And just in case you hadn't read all the way down the rules and regs post:

The Moderators have been given authority over the Trading room and are the last word in any debate. There is no one higher to take your issue too. Your Trading Room Moderators are Rygar and Deirdre. You will notice if you click on the link for "Trading Room Mods" there are several listed. Please note; the additional mods are for back up purposes only. DO NOT go to them if one of the main moderators has all ready told you "no".

Jump to:  
Page 3 of 3. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3