Pictures you've all demanded
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 82

Posted on Tue May 27, 2003 1:00 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

kiyudr, I must say I was serenly distressed by the number of Laughing in your last post.... Very Happy
hmm...perhaps we should stop this topic..it's getting kinda outta hand people Very Happy If we can't get back on topic, I declare this post officially *whump whahh* dead.

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Submissions: 1

Posted on Tue May 27, 2003 2:59 am

Namshaske - Did you happen to check out the Lilac festival this past weekend? That was the best year I've ever seen for it. Probably 250,000 people there throughout the day.

I spent most of the afternoon eating and drinking beer, but I did happen to notice a couple guys wander by in full plate and gear. Saw they had a shop just north of 17th on the east side but the crowd was too thick and the heat was getting to me. Don't suppose you were one of them?

Submissions: 74

Posted on Tue May 27, 2003 8:54 am

To get back on topic (kindof)

the maille and bead are up and thay look reay good. kinda out of my area seeinng as i dont use glass or stone beads but good work i like them

maille Code V2.0 T8.3 R6.4 Ep.f Fper Mfe.s Wsg$ Cpw$ G0.25-2.5 I0.5-30 N31.31 Pa Dacdjw Xa27g37w1 S94

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2