need help
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> M.A.I.L. Help

Submissions: 7

need help
Posted on Sun May 15, 2005 12:45 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I am trying to submit a picture from my own documents, it's a picture I got from another person. I want to know if anyone knows how to make it or knows what it's called. How can I submit the picture?

well, find the submitted picture in the weaves section. open the picture into a new window. then copy the url in the address bar. then when you are ready to post a pic. press the Img button above the area where you are typing. paste the url. and press the Img button again.

[/list][/url]

Submissions: 28

Posted on Sun May 15, 2005 2:57 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

hit the submit button on the top of the page. it will ask you if you want to submit an article, weave, gallery picture, link, gathering, or teaching group. press the one for gallery picture. then check the box to agree to MAIL's terms. resize the picture to be under 100 kb and into a gif or jpeg file. in the picture to upload box, browse for the picture on your computer. write a breif discription and select a category. in the description, you will need to include the wire gauge/thickness, id, material, and any other info you can think of. then just press submit. the pic will take a few days to be accepted by the mods but when i does, it will appear in your profile and the new pics area on the front page. if you are submitting a weave the time till it is accepted is longer as they need to make sure it is not in the weaves section already.

Arthur: Let's go somewhere.
Trillian: Where'd you have in mind?
Ford: I know this great restaurant at the end of the universe

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1