Gallery submissions of weaves in the queue?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Gallery Discussion

Submissions: 33

Gallery submissions of weaves in the queue?
Posted on Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:26 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I currently have a backliga of 46 (47 if I decide to submit Aino) standardized weave samples to submit, at low ar conditions, but some of them are in the weave queue. Since It’d easier for me to submit in bulk, should I wait until I have an answer or not? What’s easier for the gallery admins?

Total Nerd: MScDS, Mailler, Gamer.

Submissions: 20

Posted on Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:54 pm

It’s always easier to submit AFTER, as that way nobody has to remember to go back and tag the weave into the Gallery item.

Posted on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:18 pm

Daemon_Lotos wrote:
It’s always easier to submit AFTER, as that way nobody has to remember to go back and tag the weave into the Gallery item.

So, it’s better that I hold my (now 48/49) submissions, as I want to submit them in bulk? At least that seems easier on the gallery admin.

Posted on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:26 pm

Karpeth wrote:
Daemon_Lotos wrote:

So, it’s better that I hold my (now 48/49) submissions, as I want to submit them in bulk? At least that seems easier on the gallery admin.

Current status:
My photographer friend has taken photographs of 48 weaves. I’ll see If I have Aino with me, in that case it’ll be 49 tomorrow. They are in for a Photoshop session to reduce their size. Since There are group comparisons, it Will be around 100-150 images to be submitted.

Is There a way to preliminarily tag the images, or perhaps an ETA on the weave council?

Submissions: 42

Posted on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:35 am

Sorry, have not had computer access for a while since vacation hit.

I am fine with you sending them in bulk, CMB does that all the time, which is all right for me. I do not have a way to pre-tag an image, but as long as you are fine with them staying in the gallery for a while I will let them sit there until I can tag them.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Posted on Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:55 pm

If you look at some of CMB's gallery submissions for weaves he has a great format that helps me to approve them faster. If you use a format like that it will help me out greatly.

Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Posted on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:33 pm

MusicMan wrote:
If you look at some of CMB's gallery submissions for weaves he has a great format that helps me to approve them faster. If you use a format like that it will help me out greatly.

99% of the images are in copper on a Green background, with the images Laos out in ways to show the weave not unlike CMB and MW.

What, specifically Do you mean?

Posted on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:57 pm

I am speaking of the information written in the description section. How he has it and the hyper links it makes things easier for me to approve. It was just a suggestion.

So, an entry like this is easier to approve than an entry like this . Does that help make things clearer?

Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

Posted on Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:31 am

MusicMan wrote:
I am speaking of the information written in the description section. How he has it and the hyper links it makes things easier for me to approve. It was just a suggestion.

So, an entry like this is easier to approve than an entry like this . Does that help make things clearer?

I see What you mean. I try to make a clearcut, informative text, and then edit for more information, as you perhaps have seen.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1