Issues with weave library AR pop-up table
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> M.A.I.L. Help

Submissions: 0

Issues with weave library AR pop-up table
Posted on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey, Just wanted to let you guys know about an issue I've been having with the pop-up AR table in the weave library. The area which the mouse has to be over to activate the table seems to be too small. I say this because I've been having to really fine tune where I place my cursor to bring the table up. Sometimes the best I can get is a half transparent window (from the table flicking constantly on and off as a small resize (of a few pixels) seems to happen, knocks the mouse out of the mouse-over box, returning things to there former place putting the mouse back in the mouse over box in a very quick loop)

I'm using firefox 3.6.13 if that helps. As a suggestion for how to fix this could the mouse-over box be put over the "ideal AR:" instead of over the number beside it?

Thanks for your time and for doing the awesome work that you guys do here, I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about mail if it weren't for this site Needlenose Pliers Coif Smiley

Submissions: 20

Re: Issues with weave library AR pop-up table
Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 am

Orgizmo wrote:
Hey, Just wanted to let you guys know about an issue I've been having with the pop-up AR table in the weave library. The area which the mouse has to be over to activate the table seems to be too small. I say this because I've been having to really fine tune where I place my cursor to bring the table up. Sometimes the best I can get is a half transparent window (from the table flicking constantly on and off as a small resize (of a few pixels) seems to happen, knocks the mouse out of the mouse-over box, returning things to there former place putting the mouse back in the mouse over box in a very quick loop)

I'm using firefox 3.6.13 if that helps. As a suggestion for how to fix this could the mouse-over box be put over the "ideal AR:" instead of over the number beside it?

Thanks for your time and for doing the awesome work that you guys do here, I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about mail if it weren't for this site Needlenose Pliers Coif Smiley

I'm having no luck recreating this in Vanilla Firefox 3.6.13. The popup is solid as a rock for me, with a decent radius.

We've had one user experience problems with the popups on the site before... Which we tracked to a 'Professional Gaming Mouse' with a stupidly-high polling rate... Are you perhaps using such a device?

Or, do you have add-ons running in Firefox?
Also, knowing your Resolution, Firefox zoom level, default Windows Font Size, etc would help.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 am

Well my mouse is a little sketchy, it's a cheap litte $10 dealy that's been around for years. So maybe that's the problem. No add-ons in firefox. Font size is 15, zoom level is default (I assume since I don't know where that setting is in the tools), 1680X1050 res.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1