Maille useable welding wire alloys
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Articles Discussion

Submissions: 9

Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Thadius has written an article on Stainless Steel Alloys

This article (and others) can be found in the Supplies section of M.A.I.L.

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae. [Of all these the Belgians are the bravest/strongest.]
- Gaius Iulius Caesar, De Bello Gallico I 3

Submissions: 149

Posted on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Please be a bit patient with updates.

My trustworthy (until last weekend) PC had a multiple hardware malfunction (like a chain reaction one defective part killed several others on its way to graveyard), so I cannot access it and its stored data, settings, and programs at the moment - but I will get it; the disks are ok. Fortunately I was already prepared for a hardware upgrade, and had already built a replacement PC [Dual core @ 4GHz] some weeks ago, and just did not yet take the time to install it as replacement of the old one (but fortunately I had already moved my archive of the last 26 years). And I have to become accustomed with Vista64, as that f[beep..]ing OS doesn't like to let me do things in the ways, I am used to... But at the moment I first have to get back my FTP settings and local m.a.i.l. database to upload again changes and add-ons.

And: I would like to read a proposal here, how we could manage the collection of data, and make the representation of maybe differing experiences and likes of different maillers. I would like to incorporate ONLY real collected experiences, and NO hearsay, manufacturer's manuals, etc just for completion. And I repeat my question, whether this should remain a WELDING wire database or become a common mailling wire database.

A Wiki approach (as suggested by Kodiak) would surely be fine, but I have no experience with that, yet and would need a bit help (a small push here and there into the right direction might suffice, but I don't know at this moment)...

-ZiLi-

Edit: I just regained the connect to my Website FTP and M.A.I.L. archive Smile - I will soon update...

Maille Code V2.0 T7.1 R5.6 Ep Fper MAl Ws$ Cpbsw$ G0.3-6.4 I1.0-30.0 N28.25 Ps Dacdejst Xagtw S08 Hip

Human societies are like chain mail.
A single link will be worth nothing.
A chain is of use, but will break at the weakest link.
A weak weave will have the need to replace weak links.
A strong weave will survive even with weak links included.
-'me

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2