Date Uploaded: April 13, 2020, 3:56 pm
Last Edited: April 13, 2020, 5:40 pm
Print this Article
Full Persian 6 in 1
Article © MAIL User: Catweazle
There are 2 other tutorials dealing with this weave:
In this tutorial we'll make a Full Persian 6 in 1 chain out of a Box Chain 4 in 1. If you don't know how to make a boxchain, please take a look at these tutorials:
For this tutorial I've used only one ring size: 1.0 mm / 5.5 mm AR of 5.5
- Make a boxchain. Just for comparison there is always a Full Persian 6 in 1 chain on the picture. (In this case the lower one.)
- A look from the top: We'll concentrate on the bronze ring. In order to transform this box into a full persian box the bronze ring has also to go through the two rings with the green dots.
- The result should look like the right picture. Now 50% of this box are transformed.
- Move on with the next box on the same side. Again the bronze ring has to be pulled through the green doted rings.
- More and more it looks like a Full Persian weave. Repeat step 2 until you reach the end of your chain.
- If you look from the top (left picture) it seems that you are finished. But if you take a look from the side (right picture) you can see that you still have work to do. Now 50% of your boxchain are transformed.
- Turn your workpiece around and transform the backside of your boxchain. (Steps 2 & 3)
- Now you have successfully transformed a boxchain into a Full Persian 6 in 1 chain!
Weave long and prosper!
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=798