Date Uploaded: October 29, 2013, 6:48 am
Last Edited: September 20, 2015, 7:26 pm
Article Tags[ Weave Tutorials ]
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: lorraine
1. Make some 2 in 1 Chain, also called 1-1-1 Chain. (That is a twist-tie at the top.)
2. Twist the chain to the right and add two rings around the eye made by the top two rings.
3. Now you will start adding pairs of (green) rings through the (red) core rings and the (green) ring above it. Twist the core chain of red rings to the right and add a green ring around the next eye down, and through the green ring on the right above it. This is the first of a pair of green rings.
4. Turn the chain over so that the last ring added is on the left and the core chain is twisted to the right. Now add a green ring as in step 3, around the same eye and through the green ring on the right above it.
5. Keeping the core red chain twisted to the right, add the first of a pair of green rings around the next eye of the red core chain and through the green ring above it.
6. Turn the chain over. Keep the red core chain twisted to the right and the last green ring added on the left. Add the second green ring around the same eye as in the last step, and through the green ring above it.
7. Keep adding pairs of green rings around the eyes of the red core chain, and though the green ring above it.
8. Each pair of green rings goes around the next eye of red rings, and through the one green ring above it, while keeping the core rings twisted.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=671