Date Uploaded: August 28, 2008, 12:11 am
Last Edited: January 5, 2013, 6:49 pm
Print this Article
Flowers In Cages
Article © MAIL User: Aderamelech
2) As with Byzantine, fold back the last two rings and insert a new ring.
3) Add the next ring as you usually would, but pass it also through the ring you added in step two. This creates a flower unit (aka a Mobius Ball unit - Ed.), as in a Flower Chain.
4) Go back to usual Byzantine construction, adding four more rings off of the flowered unit.
5) As in step three, fold back the last two rings and make a flower unit between them.
6) Continue to desired length.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=60