Date Uploaded: December 15, 2004, 5:35 am
Last Edited: December 29, 2012, 6:24 pm
Print this Article
Japanese 6 in 1
Article © MAIL User: Aderamelech
2) Make another chain of the same sort, but one horizontal ring shorter. Place it by the first as shown.
3) Connect the two using two connecting rings for every horizontal ring in the new row.
4) Continue to the end of the new chain.
5) Make another 2-1 chain as long as the first one and place it next to the others. Connect it as you connected the first chains together.
6) Continue until you reach the desired size.
If you proceed as outlined above, but make each row one horizontal ring shorter, you will get a triangle.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=55