Date Uploaded: July 7, 2009, 4:35 pm
Last Edited: December 16, 2012, 7:00 pm
Print this Article
(European 8 in 2)
Article © MAIL User: Aderamelech
1) Here I have closed eight rings and put them on another, then doubled that ring.
2) Now add four closed rings to the four top rings of the 8-2 set.
3) Now double the ring you used to attach the four closed rings in step 2. Using this technique you can go up as far as you need to. To expand to the side slide an open ring through four rings on the side of the chain.
4) Now and add two closed rings to the ring you added in step 3. Double that ring.
5) And those are all the steps you need to make any size piece of Kingsmaille you like. Enjoy.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=123