how long does it normally take?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Gallery Discussion

Do you have trouble getting into the M.A.I.L. site ?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
No
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

Submissions: 5

how long does it normally take?
Posted on Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:10 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I submitted some pics of my maille work last week and it still has not come up in the gallery (maybe I am looking in the wrong place???) aside from having great difficulty to get into the M.A.I.L. site to begin with it's a little frustrating....

Anyone know what's up? Am I wasting time posting here? lol

Submissions: 19

Posted on Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:40 pm

all of the moderators and administrators here are volunteers and do things of this sort as they can. A few things that could delay your items from showing are if they were of an incompatible file format( i believe maille can only take jpg's and gif's) or if your images were more that 100 kbs each.

Also it can sometimes just take a couple of weeks due to how much work they have laid out for them. give it a little time and if they still don't show send a PM to the gallery admin.

Chaos Est Vita
Scurvy free since '85
It's always night, sometimes it's just brighter than others

<a href="http://mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=55086">Maille Code V2.0 T5.9 R5.1 Eo.f Feur MAg/Ti Wci$ Cbw$ G0.3-14 I1-75 N29.26 Pa/j Dacdjstw Xg16p5t2w1 S07 Hi</a>

Submissions: 10

Posted on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Actually, Speed_demon, you have no items in the gallery submission queue - and I do not recall seeing your name there recently. If they are not in your gallery, I suggest that you resubmit the items. It is entirely possible that there was a server hiccup when you submitted your items.

Submissions: 5

Posted on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:16 am

Oh my, there they all are... I looked though the last five pages of all the different catagories I submitted to and found nothing after an hour of looking - except the rings on the red towel pic. I didn't know I could see my items all on one page like that. What a relief, I really wanted to contribute and give props with my submissions.

A huge thanks for the prompt response and the helpful hints!!! You guys rock!!! Very Happy

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1