Private Messages
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 580

Private Messages
Posted on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:35 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

What are the chances of making it so that if one has new private messages, there would be a blinking icon or something that draws peoples attention to that fact? Just like what they had at TRL Forum (I'm not sure if it still does this after the recent upgrade).

PMs are used a lot when people make submissions and we have to contact the member for whatever reason. Unfortunately, I don't think people read them too much, and I think it has a lot to do with how hard it is to find your inbox. A link in My M.A.I.L., and a very small one at the top of the discussion board is all that I know of.

There is no such thing as weave ownership. If someone produces a weave sample, they own that physical piece of mail, but not rights to the weave pattern itself.
Chainmailbasket.com (2019-01-01) - 376 + 79

Submissions: 1

Posted on Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:19 pm

in your profile under "my preferences" put a check mark where it says "Popup Private Messages ". each time you get a PM a popup window should appear.

Submissions: 580

Posted on Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:20 pm

Wow, thanks. I can't believe I've missed that all this time.

There is no such thing as weave ownership. If someone produces a weave sample, they own that physical piece of mail, but not rights to the weave pattern itself.
Chainmailbasket.com (2019-01-01) - 376 + 79

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1