helping kids learn
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 15

Posted on Sat Jan 01, 2000 5:00 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

that's actually a good idea, I live in ontario,canada. now we have to do 40 hours of volenteer work to graduate(kinda defeats the puropse of volenteering eh?)I think i'll do that as my hours, thanks for the great idea

Submissions: 574

Posted on Sat Jan 01, 2000 5:00 am

Quote:

On 2002-11-24 01:01, Dragorlad wrote:
that's actually a good idea, I live in ontario,canada. now we have to do 40 hours of volenteer work to graduate(kinda defeats the puropse of volenteering eh?)I think i'll do that as my hours, thanks for the great idea

What part of Ontario, if I may ask?

Damn. Nevermind I just realized who you are *slaps head*.

[ This Message was edited by: David_Austin on 2002-11-27 08:19 ]

Submissions: 0

Posted on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:05 pm

I believe that learning is an essential part of any kids' life. I really hope that we will make a huge step towards helping those in need. And I will do everything that I possibly can to do this. I really want to give in my life for this purpose!

Submissions: 1

Posted on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Uh oh...

Submissions: 26

Posted on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Lord Konstantin, (and please understand I hold you and your works in the highest respect) It is absolutely, a rousingly impressive necro post worthy of applause. From a one time poster, Hmmmm. I'm gullible, I'm calling it legit until I'm proven wrong!

Also teaching kids is an interesting topic (I have done several work shops myself) and I agree with several other posters, if you can get the kids started without plyers (bigger aluminum links) then you lessen the chance of injury. But slippage is an issue, so make sure everyone (parents) has signed their wavers and have had "the safety talk" as education should never be used as an excuse to put a maker in the poor house.

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2