INDIANIANS!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Group Projects

Submissions: 0

INDIANIANS!!!!
Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:22 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

hey anyone from Indiana? if so there is a local arts.... thing where artists can take their work and sell, show, get publicity! so if anyone is interestead let me know a couple of us might be able to pull some maille togeather. well i'm located just south of muncie, and i have several freinds that will help so let me know what yea thiunk!

@ndrew Davi$

Submissions: 62

Posted on Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:18 am

your luckey there is someone here from muncy if i remember correctly..?? not sure tho, but thre are a few in indiana,

you should post it as a gathering (and put it on the 2 other major boards)

our cali gathering was quite the success, except for me (the organzier) getting a fla and making it there late

<a href="http://www.greatbodyofwater.blogspot.com">Great Body Of Water Music Blog</a> run by me and my friend.

Submissions: 19

Posted on Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:49 pm

...I did a quick search and discovered that...Badfairy and beeslayer are indianians....that's all I found...but I'm sure there's more

P.S.

I hope niether Badfairy or beeslayer minds me telling you that....but since the information was on a public website I figured they probably wouldn't mind

Submissions: 20

Posted on Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:42 pm

I'm in Indiana, but up by Fort Wayne, so it's about the same distance as Chicago to get to where you are. I'd still do it, except my work schedule is nasty until after the holidays.

Re: Hey Im from indiana
Posted on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:38 pm

RohanWarrior wrote:
hey man, I'm from southern indiana,sellersburg. I'm a noob with no extra money, or supplies, or products, yet. i have really no intention of selling my work (once im able to produce some) ive never done this before but have always wanted to so if you or any one reading this have tips,info,paterns,weaves, advice or even incouragement id realy apritiate it. You can reach me at Kapkangoru@aol.com. just wanted to let you know im out there and am a lord of the rings, LOTR Warfare, and Middevil Warfare buff.
Hail to the Hoosiers!

Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven Rings for the Dwarf-Lords in their Halls of Stone,
Nine Rings for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One Ring for the Darklord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie,
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

--Prof. J.R.R. Tolkien

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:34 pm

I'm from Vincennes. About an hour south of Terre Haute, if either of those strike a bell.

Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:42 am

hhhmmm well i'm from New Castle (by muncie) hhmm not able to drive yet but i would be more than willing to help any who need a little jump-start on chainmail. well.... i will be attending the ren fest in a week so if you see a kid dressed like a ranger, with a chainmail shirt, elven cloak, and ranger sword just come up to me and mention M.A.I.L and i'll c what i can do. sooo i will also be at the LOTR IN exhibit.. well i would love to get togeather with my fellow maillers!!

Posted on Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:15 am

Also a hoosier. I live near washington co./harrison co. border. I make mail, some blacksmithing, and am thinking of joining the SCA this spring/summer.

Lost Among the Ringed Stones,
To Dwell with Old and Dusty Bones.

Posted on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:15 am

hhmm is there an SCA. in Indiana?

@ndrew Davi$

Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:40 pm

Yes there is. Go to http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/cartography/ and click on the map to zoom in and it will lead you to the closest one to you. Also for info about the kingdom of Midrealm (IN, IL, KY, and MI) go to www.midrealm.org. For now that's about all I know.

Lost Among the Ringed Stones,
To Dwell with Old and Dusty Bones.

Posted on Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:18 pm

Im in sw indiana... just been doing small ringthings so far. thats what my roommate calls them, hehe..

Posted on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:55 pm

Southwest Indiana, hmm? I'm from Vincennes. How far away are you from me? I always enjoy meeting maillers... as far as I know though, I'm the only one in my town who mailles.

Posted on Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:12 am

bendezium, I posted on trl's website last august and you said hey there. your are Eryk on that forum right? lol, anyway, I have been out of touch lately... Still in Sullivan, but looking to move soon..

Posted on Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:30 am

O, the Sullivan guy! D'OH! Yeah, I'm Eryk. Haha, I was gonna tell you that there was a mailler down here from Sullivan... I didn't even consider that you might be the same person. Jeez, I feel dumb now. O well... keeps me humble. Gotta go

Eryk

Submissions: 30

Posted on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:21 am

hey what's up people! i'm from Muncie, and no i don't mind anyone pointing it out or anyone knowing... Very Happy good to see some fellow hoosiers here Very Happy i think it would be cool to get together and maille or something, i don't know any other maillers here in Muncie.

and as for SCA one of my good friends and co-workers is in SCA sort of, if any of you have heard of the Tuchux. they're not too fondly looked upon by a lot of the SCA community because they don't follow the same rules, but they always turn up at the SCA events anyway. Very Happy

anyhoo, hello to you all and happy mailling!

what happens when life gives you lemons and you don't like lemonade??

xxxxxHeather

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 2. Goto page 1, 2  Next