Gallery submissions
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Admin Discussion

Submissions: 15

Gallery submissions
Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:50 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey guys, it's me again, back from the shadows.

i've noticed alot of good improvements, good on you all.

i'm also seeing some submisions being removed and i don't know the reason why. i see some that should be removed, and others that shouldn't be(IMHO), all sheculed for removal.

I don't want to critisize, in fact i'm not. but becuase i'm a general editior i've got to ask the question. why?

thousands of rings, sure chance of slip 'n jab, what are we watin' for?

Submissions: 27

Posted on Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:17 am

Are you referring to the ones that Kyelek marks for removal by so and so a date in the comments?

We do that when we send a PM asking for more details (metal, gauge, ring id and weave are the minimum we like). If we don't get a reply in 2 weeks, then it gets removed do clear up the submissions queue.

Now if the person wants to resubmit, they are more that welcome to do so, but if they haven't even bothered to reply to a request for info regarding the original submit, chances are that they either can't get online, or they lost interest.

I've been busy with work lately, and Kyelek's been doing a great job.
Kyelek, if you have any comments for Dragorlad, go for it. I'm not entirely up on what's been going down here lately :p

Raz

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Submissions: 5

Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:41 am

You've got it pretty well covered. Any entires that don't have enough info are marked, the submitter PMed, and if I don't hear from them within a week, the submission is removed and they get another PM requesting they resubmit. Keeps the queue clean. Coif Cool Smiley

"It is human nature to think wisely ---
And to act in an absurd fashion."
--Anatole France

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1