Raz is having ISP problems
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Admin Discussion

Submissions: 45

Raz is having ISP problems
Posted on Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:30 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

As the title says, Raz has been having some problems, so she asks that if you get some spare time, check out the gallery submissions for approvals (remember to follow guidelines -- clear pic, listing of specifications, etc). If you're not sure, just leave it and she'll get to it when things stabilize. Thanks!

Submissions: 27

Posted on Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:25 pm || Last edited by Razoxane on Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm back to almost normal now guys, thanks for picking up slack.

Just today though, someone approved a few items which I was holding for more details. Please take a moment to check back in the Updates http://www.mailleartisans.org/news/ field, to see if I've been doing approval stuff lately (I was on at around 8am board time doing admin stuff, and this other lot got approved at 6pm, when I was asleep!)

I thought for a second it was the edit/aproval bug, but it was at a different time.

Thing is, I'll send them a PM asking for info and saying it won't go in till I get that info, then it appears in the gallery, lacking the info, so my authority kinda gets overridden, and people will just send stuff with nothing. Bleh.

Thanks,

Raz

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Submissions: 82

Posted on Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:27 pm

That'd be m mistake, Sorry to intrude. I was feeling lonely and wanted to express some power..

No, actually I thought I was being helpful Embaressed

Feel Free to base blame on me.

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Posted on Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:29 pm

I don't mind you being helpful Bative hon, just make sure that all 4 details are there :p
Metal/s used
Wire gauge/s
RIng ID/s
Weave/s used.

Now i must do chores before going to work. *sooo sleepy*

Ta,

Raz

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Submissions: 79

Posted on Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:45 am

it may have been me too...

honestly, i forget the rules about the gallery subs sometimes.. i know where to find them, and i remember about the time i've hit "approve" once or twice... especially for my own submissions, i dont think a single one has any of that information.. and when i submit it it just goes into the gallery with no approval.

but, you know, i don't want people copying my work ring for ring.. let them use some creativity of their own. if they can't figure out how to do it in a unique way they don't deserve to make it. sorry if that's crass, but that's how i feel.

it'll be a lot easier when you're back raz, since the rules are sort of your pet.

kim

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Posted on Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:41 am

I am back :p

I understand where you're coming from sakred. In my experience, those kinda of details don't always mean that the viewer/newbie/person will copy exactly. Often I will see an idea in the Gallery, and think to myself, How can I make that mine? How can I customise and improve on it?

Perhaps not everyone thinks the same way that I do, but I'd like to think so Smile

Raz

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

Submissions: 82

Posted on Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:13 pm

I thought that I did check on all the subs for those stats, with the exception of the ring gash..

There are only 2 things in life that we can be assured of: Somethings will never stop changing, and some things will never change.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1