New Articles!
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Articles Discussion

Submissions: 45

New Articles!
Posted on Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:48 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey folks,

Dragon_Queen has submitted a great article on making display frames for your maille jewelry, be sure to check it out!

Ukko (in conjunction w/ Spider and Derakon) have submitted a great article on how to make loop-in-loop jewelry. It's not exactly traditional chainmaille, but very similar in action, and makes really cool chains. I submitted the article, but it's all their work (any chance of changing ownership to Ukko, Blaise?).

Submissions: 93

Posted on Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:55 pm

You got it man, all done. You might want to change the disclaimer in the article now, though...

And by the way, geat articles, guys!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

— George Bernard Shaw

Maille Code V1.0 T5.7 R5.1 Fhd MCu Wc Cd G2.03/.56 I9.75/3.25 Pn Dacdjs S97 CCi

Submissions: 62

Posted on Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:31 pm

hey i really like the jewlery display thingie

(if only i had some picture frames)

<a href="http://www.greatbodyofwater.blogspot.com">Great Body Of Water Music Blog</a> run by me and my friend.

Submissions: 21

Posted on Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:35 pm

Drax in answer to you question in my PM's Yes I am making more of these articles there is a second frame one but for hanging earrings that requires some supplies i need to get to finish the tutorial there will also be one coming on making you're own show dividers for farmersmarkets and trade shows. there is another I am also working on that has tips such as who is truly your #1 customer at any craft show. how to keep customers coming back and other tips on how to care for your stuff at fairs. I am not sure how many of us use the option of craft fairs but they are usually a week or weekend with fairly low rent and high income. well I am off to get work done.
TTFN

I am the reader,the watcher and the writer of my own life.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1