Bug on the Begin page
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> M.A.I.L. Help

Submissions: 0

Bug on the Begin page
Posted on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:00 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Being new here, I clicked on the New here link at the top of the home page, it tried to load but what resulted was alphabet soup.
I'm running current release Chrone under current release Windows 10, cookies blocked in Windows because I sometimes handle very delicates stuff indeed. Let me put it this way, I was a beta tester on the UK Gov's StatuteLaw database, which should tell you I've quite some background in coding, so I'm sympathetic, being very used to breaking systems as soon as I look at them...

OK, so I'm a know it all bighead. No apologies, I was born bighead, and added know it all to avoid becoming boringly normal.

Submissions: 20

Re: Bug on the Begin page
Posted on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Rahere wrote:
Being new here, I clicked on the New here link at the top of the home page, it tried to load but what resulted was alphabet soup.
I'm running current release Chrone under current release Windows 10, cookies blocked in Windows because I sometimes handle very delicates stuff indeed. Let me put it this way, I was a beta tester on the UK Gov's StatuteLaw database, which should tell you I've quite some background in coding, so I'm sympathetic, being very used to breaking systems as soon as I look at them...

Yes, it’s a long standing server-side issue. Sadly, I’m aware of it.

It’s on the long list.

Posted on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am

You'll get there eventually. In the mean time, it might be worth switching the link to invisible on the top page, as it's not doing anything worthwhile at the moment other than generate newbie queries...????

OK, so I'm a know it all bighead. No apologies, I was born bighead, and added know it all to avoid becoming boringly normal.

Posted on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:36 am

You'll get there eventually. In the mean time, it might be worth switching the link to invisible on the top page, as it's not doing anything worthwhile at the moment other than generate newbie queries...????

Posted on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:36 am

You'll get there eventually. In the mean time, it might be worth switching the link to invisible on the top page, as it's not doing anything worthwhile at the moment other than generate newbie queries...

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1