Hello Everyone!
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 0

Hello Everyone!
Posted on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:38 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

I have been into chain maille since one of my dear friends introduced me to it back in college. We formed a group by bringing in another of his friends, who is a metalworker and engineer (he was also in college at the time). I learned how to make many weaves and assisted in designing and creating chain maille armor, coifs, and gauntlets. It was a very fun time... but as so many others here have said, "Life happened," and so our group disbanded and continued on with our life pursuits.

I have been very out-of-practice with weaving for a number of years and I am now just starting to get back into it Needlenose Pliers Cutters . My physical health is not so good anymore, so I am in the process of starting a chain maille jewelry business, mainly because I love the chain maille artisans and the true fans of chain maille (we are an awesome and unique group).

I like to take well-known weaves and put additional flares and design changes on them to create new and unique designs. Once I can get some done I will add them here to share with everyone.

It is very nice to meet you all Coif Smiley ! I look forward to being a member, learning from you, and contributing as well.

Submissions: 549

Posted on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:25 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Greetings!

It’s good to have you aboard. Things are much quieter around here than they used to be, but there are still a few diehards, myself included, sharing ideas and pictures. I look forward to seeing your designs. Needlenose Pliers Cutters

Chainmailbasket.com (2019-01-01) - 376 + 79

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1