Introductions
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 0

Introductions
Posted on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:15 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hi guys, I'm a high school student who started doing chain maille about 2 years ago. Since that point I've created several pieces, mostly jewelry. I am currently in the process of making "Chain Rule Chain Maille," just a fun project for my end of the year calc project.

I got into chain maille after my dad finished making a chain maille shirt. I've always been attracted to unconventional art forms such as metal or glass, so chain maille is literally perfect.

My other interests, or really interest, is literature. I love English, and I plan to teach it someday. Side note, do me a favor and use punctuation and capital letters Smile

Since I'm new here, I'd love to hear more about everyone's story and if you have tips for doing chain maille that would be great.

When you're in calc class, thinking about how you could illustrate the chain rule in maille...

Submissions: 100

Posted on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Hey ChainRule. Welcome to the page. I'm sure after 2 years you have picked up a few of the basics. If you have any specific questions you can't sort on your own don't be afraid to start a thread, someone will undoubtedly chime in. Uber

Submissions: 1

Posted on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Welcome and well come, ChainRule.

Yes, when one enjoys a keyboard, with its complete complement of dots and tadpoles, one ought to use them.

And disable SpellCheck, I think.

'The Minstrel Boy to the War is gone...'

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1