20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Storytelling
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 34

Submissions: 106

***Vote for the theme of Contest 31!***
Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:49 am || Last edited by lorraine on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

It's time to vote for the theme of the next maille contest. Please vote for your choice of the theme for Contest #31 here. Everyone has a vote, and this thread will be open for one week until the end of Monday February 22, 2016.

Contest Rules
1. Entries must be previously unsubmitted work. Entries must be at least 2/3 maille woven within the time frame of the contest. The remaining 1/3 can be any maille previously woven or any non-maille. Maille consists of any rings, metal or otherwise, or ring substitutes like scales or pop tabs. Non-maille consists of things like beads or wire wraps.

2. You can submit as many entries as you like.

3. Pictures and descriptions of the entry must be submitted to the contest submission thread before the deadline, by hosting the pictures offsite and placing the picture in your post with the Img link. Please don't make us hunt for your entry because it is posted on another site. (In other words, you need to use an image hosting site to place your picture in the entry thread. They are free to use, you just have to register with them to create an account. Some examples of image hosting sites are TinyPic, Photobucket, Flickr, and ImageShack.) Pictures must be a MAXIMUM of 100KB and a MAXIMUM of 800px per side.

4. The submission period for entries generally lasts 12 weeks. After the deadline for contest entries, the contest organizer will create a voting thread with all the entries, to be voted on by the membership. The entire membership may vote, each member having one vote. Polls usually last one week before the winner is declared.

5. The winner of the contest will receive a colored shield by their avatar with a number corresponding to the contest they won. The winner will also be granted automatic inclusion of their suggestion on the list of themes for the next contest.

6. The contest organizer may invalidate any entry. If you have concerns about your or any other entry, please contact the contest organizer with a PM. If the contest organizer deems it necessary, a new thread for public discussion will be opened.

Contest Rules Discussion Thread
Theme Contest Archives[/code]

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Submissions: 30

Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:36 am

Sorry, I did not have a suggestion for my freebie. At least not one that would have won the vote, that is.

Submissions: 100

Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Sometimes I suggest themes I don't think will get any votes Very Happy having your theme selected is more glorious the more suggestions get rejected.

Submissions: 8

Posted on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 pm

So does anyone have any ideas for Storytelling I can steal...

I mean claim inspiration from. *ahem*

*Looks back and forth conspiratorially and then slips into the corner*

So much to build, so little time.

Currently attempting a Build of the week for 2016. Results can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/raphaelschainmaille/albums/883352845105427

Submissions: 100

Posted on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:20 pm

You couldmake a topographic map book of north America out of copper (shrug) the vote is not done yet however (wags finger furiously)

Submissions: 30

Posted on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Even though I didn't vote for it I hope the current front runner wins. I think I have a good idea for it.

Submissions: 36

Posted on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Underwhelmed of inspiration for anything by the theme choices for this contest, I guess we'll see if something comes to me.

Congrats to everybody on the last contest, but especially Raphael and Slagr, awesome pieces, you two, and well fought.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 pm

I've been trying to find an excuse to make a handflower, but I hope storytelling wins; I think more creative and interesting maille will come from it.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1