SOLD: 12 inch 84pc. mandrel set(s)
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 3

SOLD: 12 inch 84pc. mandrel set(s)
Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm || Last edited by PeteMoT on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

oil-hardened, tight tolerance tool steel rods. frac. inch 64ths: 1/16-25/64 (all inclusive), numbers: 52-1, letters: A-L.
I am looking to use a local supply to build this set for myself. available lengths are 3 or 6 foot incr though. this is one time only, and I have no interest in taking business from others that provide similar supplies once I have built my set.
for 1-2 interested parties, $125.00 USD plus shipping, I will cut to length and dress the ends of each rod. price will drop a little if 4-5 are interested (3rd man out if only 3, sorry 1st PM 1st serve).

Ask me about custom engraving.
Maille infused pens

Submissions: 0

Posted on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

I would love to, but I suspect shipping steel rods to Australia would cost a bomb!
It's a clever idea, however, to sell your off-cuts Smile "Good thinking 99" Very Happy

Submissions: 3

Posted on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Update:
Although it took a while (which I expected) I have a serious interested party. I'll be ordering material next weekend. If there are people that have been considering this, now is the time. If not, there will be one more set wrapped up waiting for a buyer.
Also a correction of 85 pcs. not 84.

@Escapist-they will fit in a medium USPS flat rate box that would cost just under $60. thanks for the props though

Ask me about custom engraving.
Maille infused pens

Submissions: 2

Posted on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 am

My set just arrived today. The rods are about a foot long and Pete touched up the ends to get rid of any burrs. He was also so kind as to print me out a label for each rod, paint the ends of a few rods for reference, and pack them in order nice and tight.

I am going to get a lot of use out of these!
-Aaron

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1