Help with school assignment please help!!
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 0

Help with school assignment please help!!
Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I'll need a name and contact info.. It can be an email address if you're not comfortable giving out a phone number. This will only take a minute or two, for non-U.S. residents. Please come up with a short answer to each of these two questions. One sentence is plenty. I also need a 1st name and the country you’re in. thanks.

1) What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?”
2) What advice or suggestions do you have for American companies that want to do business in your country?

Thank you very much for the help!!

Submissions: 100

Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:53 am

this came up last year if you dig a little you might find the thread.

Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 am

Gonna send you a pm, my contact info and an answer will be there, but as others may have the same question, what type of business? MFG, restaurant, retail, service?

ttyl,
Jesse

"When good men die there goodness does not perish/ But lives though they are gone."

Euripides

Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks for your replies so far.. I need some non US residents but thanks for replying!

Submissions: 100

Posted on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am

is this chainmaille business specific or do you want to know how to get Wisconsin cheese to a more global market? It might be more insightful to get question one answered from the perspective of a U.S. business owner. But really every country has the "Buy (insert country name here)" idea ingrained in our cultures so that's a challenge, my solution is to have a section of the company producing or manufacturing in the country you want to sell to.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1