SOLD: 0.010" saw blades and arbors
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 6

SOLD: 0.010" saw blades and arbors
Posted on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I recently did a retrofit on my saw to upgrade the motor, and it now uses a different blade size...so I have these blades I can no longer use.

There are 10 Thurston #322 blades - 0.375" hole, 1.25" overall diameter, 0.010" thick, 120 teeth. This is the size the Dave Arens/Potter USA Koil Kutter uses.

There are also 5 other blades, same size, but different manufacturers. 2 are MALCO and the other 3 I can't remember where they came from. In my opinion the Thurston blades are superior for cutting harder materials, but these will still work well for softer materials

Also included in the lot are two arbors. One arbor has a 1/2" shank which can be chucked into a drill press for making a drill press cutting rig. The other arbor is designed to fit on a 5/8" shaft and has a set screw for securing.

I paid $4.85 or more for each blade, and I can't remember what the arbors cost. The shaft mount arbor has been well used, but still works. The shank arbor has never really been used.

Selling the whole lot for $50.00 + shipping. in the US, shipping will be $5.80. For other countries, shoot me an IM and I can give you a quote.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1