weave submission imput page not working
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> M.A.I.L. Help

Submissions: 21

weave submission imput page not working
Posted on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I have been trying to submit a weave for a bit now. After I push the preview button, it sends me to a page telling me accept the terms and conditions. I am checking the box, but it seems to not be working on the server end. It also clears the img box, so I have to browse for the image when I go back. This same thing happens while trying to submit to the gallery

Submissions: 106

Posted on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:09 am

Are you sure you are signed in when you submit the weave? That's happened to me before. I thought I was signed in, but it timed me out.

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Submissions: 20

Re: weave submission imput page not working
Posted on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 am

Raevyn wrote:
I have been trying to submit a weave for a bit now. After I push the preview button, it sends me to a page telling me accept the terms and conditions. I am checking the box, but it seems to not be working on the server end. It also clears the img box, so I have to browse for the image when I go back. This same thing happens while trying to submit to the gallery

If lorraine's suggestion (Sign Out and Sign Back In) doesn't work... I need a bit more information to troubleshoot this...

Your operating system and browser information for starters... I suggest PMing me this info, and we can go from there.

Submissions: 21

submission problem solved
Posted on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

I found that for some reason I have not been able to submit from "this" computer I was however able to from a friends. The only problem seemed to be that MAIL's server cannot tell that the check box for terms and conditions is checked. So I thank you guys for looking in to it for me.

Dan (Raevyn)

Submissions: 149

Posted on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Raevyn: We're no mind readers - So telling about the fact alone, without also telling about computer, operating system, browser, and the differences between working and nonworking PC lead to only one result - no answer, as none is possible without info.

-ZiLi-

Maille Code V2.0 T7.1 R5.6 Ep Fper MAl Ws$ Cpbsw$ G0.3-6.4 I1.0-30.0 N28.25 Ps Dacdejst Xagtw S08 Hip

Human societies are like chain mail.
A single link will be worth nothing.
A chain is of use, but will break at the weakest link.
A weak weave will have the need to replace weak links.
A strong weave will survive even with weak links included.
-'me

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1