CafePress Items
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> League Business

Submissions: 42

Posted on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:30 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Jax25 wrote:
I DID however have a pair of pants that was reminiscent of Jem...if you remember that cartoon. Very Happy

Jem now there is a cartoon I have not thought about in a long time. Surprised Surprised It helps to have a little sister. Very Happy

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Submissions: 79

Posted on Fri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Daemon_Lotos wrote:
Propose items with a new slogan, per: http://www.mailleartisans.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=15617&start=240#218452

M.A.I.L - The most active and legit chainmail community on the intarwebz

Seriously though, that post made me smile, 'cause we are... No disrespect intended Razz

i had MAIL cards printed with, "a free online chaincraft resource"

not much more would fit on one line. i stepped away from both "chainmail" and "chainmaille" because of the potential confusion with noobs. i felt 'chaincraft' was clearer in a 5 word blurb, making it clear that it was something you make yourself.

i agree that we are the best, i'm not sure we need to tell people that we know it. nothing wrong with keeping innocent secrets.

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Submissions: 2

Posted on Tue May 15, 2012 12:26 am

Not sure if I can vote here (I'm new and it looks like most people voting are admins of some kind) but I took a look and would love to get a tank top and/or a zipper hoodie as I pretty much live in those two items Smile I also thought the nightshirt would be cool.

Posted on Tue May 15, 2012 12:27 am

Not sure if I can vote here (I'm new and it looks like most people voting are admins of some kind) but I took a look and would love to get a tank top and/or a zipper hoodie as I pretty much live in those two items Smile I also thought the nightshirt would be cool.

Submissions: 79

Posted on Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 am

shinythings2012 wrote:

you -can- vote here. this is the entire reason for this forum, to get -YOU- in here, voting and posting about things.

welcome!

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Posted on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Just wondering if anything ever happened with this? Still would love a maille tank top Coif Smiley

Submissions: 100

Posted on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:59 am

MusicMan wrote:
Jax25 wrote:
I DID however have a pair of pants that was reminiscent of Jem...if you remember that cartoon. Very Happy

Jem now there is a cartoon I have not thought about in a long time. Surprised Surprised It helps to have a little sister. Very Happy
they still play that in the middle of the night on teletoonretro,, Jem is excitment ohhhh jem,,,no one else is the same jem is my name!!

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2