cp grade 1 ti wire bulk buy
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 16

cp grade 1 ti wire bulk buy
Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

within the next couple of months i plan on buying a bunch of ti wire, mostly thicker gauges. this company even does square wire. anyway i don't have any of the specifics - pricing ect. I am waiting on a sample pack from the company. Of course, the wire gets cheaper the more ones purchases at a time. so, i am just putting my feelers out there to see if anyone is interested or thinks they might be interested in going in on some with me.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I think I would be interested in it but the cost/quality would need to be right.

Submissions: 3

Posted on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm

This is sort of getting into a whole new topic but I'd be willing to do "group buys" like this.

The general idea being I can give a great price on large shipments that are shipped to a single address.

For example if someone wants 500 lbs of titanium wire all at once to a single address I can easily compete in terms of price and delivery with your average mill. And if I can't I'll tell you Smile. Note that 500 lbs is a magic number in terms of shipping - its a minimum charge truck shipment. To make things really easy it would be nice if the ship to address is a business (i.e. your workplace), bonus points if the business has a forklift.

Jon Daniels
The Ring Lord
http://www.theringlord.com

Submissions: 35

Posted on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 pm

TheRingLord wrote:
To make things really easy it would be nice if the ship to address is a business (i.e. your workplace), bonus points if the business has a forklift.
Would a loading dock and a pallet jack work equally as well?

Submissions: 3

Posted on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Yep - loading dock and forklift work great.

Shipping to a residence can work too but it typically costs a min of $50 more - as much as $100 more with liftgate.

Jon Daniels
The Ring Lord
http://www.theringlord.com

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1