music?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sat Jan 01, 2000 5:00 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

oh ok well it really did seem like you were dissing pro-NINers ive been into nin for long time now fav band in the whole world!! so when it seems like people are bashing them i got hostle =)

oh yeah the video with the MACHINE! phat video! i kinda like the live videos more when Trent goes off and just turns everything on stage into pieces of stuff that were on stage har har har

sorry for the harsh words but i really did think you were cuttin on me opinions

mal

Submissions: 39

Lol...

ok, you obviously didn't get my point...I'm a member on the NIN board...I'm a NIN fan, enough said. - that forum is for few who dont' mind being blindly and constantly insulted...It's actually quite fun.

Maybe I should have been more explicit when I stated my repetoir...

Type o Negative, Nine Inch Nails, Static X, Stabbing Westward, even Marilyn Manson on occasion, Enya, any classical, Danny Elfmann- anything he composes is bliss, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, even ICP...my list of music I like to listen to goes on and on. - Currently I'm really into the soundtrack of Devil's Advocate.

The only type of music I don't like is Rap...'hardcore' rap to be exact...some of the late 80's/ early 90's stuff is actually quite cool...

So, don't put words in my mouth, if you misunderstand what I say then ask, don't try to insult me.

-And, yes, reading back over my post I realized that I didn't make my point clear enough...hopefully this one makes up for that.

I still do like the more mellow side of NIN .. most people do, apparently... The Perfect Drug, Suck and Reptile are actually my three most agreeable pieces...And, spite men or not, I like the Happiness is Slavery video...If you've seen it then you won't understand why - and I won't try to figure it out either, I just really like that video.

[ This Message was edited by: Spinnenacht on 2002-06-01 23:53 ]

wow i didnt know people were so against NIN omg i dont like your "childish" lyrics you said the f word how imature@!!! bah i like my music and thats why i listen to it,.... all music invokes a certain emotion... for everything else but what i like its usually a ball of vomit in my throat

and for people like you ... well you can eat what im about to go do

brb bathroom break!

Mal

I also like listning to a lot of classical. the only problem is, I mellow out so much I maille at about a 2 rings/minute. But it's relaxing so...*shrug*

The road to happyness was torn down to make space for a corporate giant.

Submissions: 79

music is good. shostakovich. mmmm.

tool, john denver, bob dylan, soul fly, tribe called quest, granola funk express.

bah...overchoice.

i like birds.
and wind.

kim

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Submissions: 39

*passes Bob another joint*

There's more to music than a scratchy guitar riff, angry childish lyrics and a synthasized bass beat.

But, for people with your lack of musical insite...I offer for you to go here : NIN forum

That should please you. - or at least give you some people to have a meaningless conversation with. Smile

do any of you listen to music whilst chainmailing?
i usualy listen to ska, punk or metal
-NO rap, almost cliped a finger listening to rap.....

Jump to:  
Page 5 of 5. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5