Another exchange....Need Input Here Please......
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 9

Another exchange....Need Input Here Please......
Posted on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

The previous two exchanges have been roaring successes! Everyone has entered in excellent items and it has been lots of fun for all involved. I hope the next exchange can include even more people and will be even more successful.

Now on to the next exchange.........I was thinking about just making it open to anything "not jewelry". People could try their hands at:

little sculptures, key chains, napkin holders, tie chains, dream catchers, pens, pins, hair barrettes, household items like dish scrubbies, inlays, candle holders, jar and bottle wraps, and the list goes on and on....

What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

Also, I have had some people want to do the exchange in a more direct manner, instead of sending to me, then having me disperse the gifts.
What do you think about this subject??? Do you like it the way it is or would you rather me give the info for a certain person and have you send to that person? Or do you want to send it to me, where I randomly pick who gets who's gift and reship them out?
Or do both?

Finally, do you want to take a break from exchanges til after x-mas and Secret Santa is over???

Thanks for the info and ideas!!!!

Submissions: 0

Posted on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 pm

I would sugest starting this next year.
Holiday time is busy for people as it is paticularly if your vending.
Although a holiday ornament theme may work...

Submissions: 9

Posted on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm

I like the idea of opening it up to other maille items. I do agree with lost on waiting till after the holiday season to start the next round. Peopling being busy, traveling, finals lol.

Submissions: 36

Posted on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 pm

I like the idea of opening it up to something not jewelry, but I think we should pick an item say key chains so then people are forced a little more outside of their normal.

I second also the idea of doing it after the New Year.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1