Alpha Project/P.O. issue-06/8/09
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Group Projects

Submissions: 0

Alpha Project/P.O. issue-06/8/09
Posted on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey guys, Kim asked me to post the following information for him regarding anything that may have been shipped to his P.O. Box for the Alpha Project, or for any other reason.

His P.O. Box was closed in March by the Post Office with absolutely no notification. Anyone who has sent him a package or any other piece of mail would have had it returned, or if sent recently it's en-route back to you. Kim discovered this today and has fixed the problem with the Post Office; his P.O. Box # will remain the same, and any packages or mail sent from this day forward will reach him with no problems.

If you've had a package or piece of mail returned to you, the Post Office will ship it back to Kim for free, as long as it's still in the original packaging. If you have a package or piece of mail that might be on it's way back to you, the Post Office will try to catch it and re-route it, but you will need to PM Kim with your return address ASAP so he can facilitate this. Or, you can PM me your information and I will give it to him over the phone when I speak to him tomorrow afternoon. He may not have internet access for the next few days, so that may be the most expedient route.

Submissions: 79

Posted on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:16 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

this should be resolved. i latched onto carol like a pitt bull. she will remember me every time i go check my mail.

kim

PSA: remember to stretch.
3.o is fixing everything.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1