gatherings
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 15

gatherings
Posted on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:00 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

I was just lookin' at different parts of the site when i decided to go to the gatherings section. I was mostly wonderin' why do yall leave messages up that are from 2004, instead of getting rid of outdated ones?

Submissions: 3

Posted on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:33 am

Good question. Most attention and resources have been directed towards the more active and most used aspects of MAIL and the site.

There is no Gatherings admin., so I suppose this will need to be addressed by the elder admins, but it won't, I imagine, take priority, because it's not really something that affects the functioning of the site or even the way the page works....any new Gatherings would be posted at the top of the list, I would think.

I don't know:( I don't have access to edit that page, but it should be cleaned up.

I'm going to move this to the requests discussion, it might get checked on, or at least discussed there. I'll remove the shadow of this topic later.

Oh, and thanks montanaflash. It would be nice if there were more gatherings and get-togethers going on....it seems more of this kind of thing gets talked about over at TRL more regularly.

Kodiak-

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, find opportunity."
Chaincraft Mandrels

Submissions: 337

Posted on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 am

I have asked the same question myself!

Edit: All the old gatherings have gone now.

Maille Code
V2.0 T7.3 R5.4 Ep Feur MAg/Cu Wm$ Cbjpw$ G0.5/3.0 I1.5/12.0 N322.150 Pajs Dacdjsw Xa7g631p4t24w64 S88 Hipsu

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1