Spam Report
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 30

Spam Report
Posted on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:06 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

I found some spam.

phentermine at Lowest Price! (In knitting circle)

Someone kill this for me. Smile

Just for informations sake, I will be posting any other reports of spam here.... unless there's a better place to post them....

-Sir Slash

Submissions: 0

Posted on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks for keeping an eye on this Slash; I for one appreciate the heads up you and the other members have been giving on these bots.

There is actually another thread that people have been using to report these, so I think for the time being it might be best to keep all the reports in one thread. Here is a link to it:
http://www.mailleartisans.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=6652

Also, it's helpful for the admin who has the ability to delete the thread in whichever room it is in to have a link directly to the thread in the report. Saves them a bit of rooting around. We don't all have mod privileges in all the rooms; it's split up between everyone, so it can even be a day or two before a spam post gets deleted.

Submissions: 30

Posted on Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:47 pm

Alright... I will post my findings there, including links to the spam thread. (Now that I know where it is. Razz )

Kill the spam!

-Sir Slash

P.S. For the powers that be, please feel free to delete this thread, for it is obsolete. Smile

Submissions: 10

Posted on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Agreed "Kill the spam!" I get so annoyed when i see spam on any site. It makes me want to screem. BAH! Why do other people have to be that rude and that selfish because maybe people come to this kind of website cause its a hobby. Spam is not a hobby. I say make spam illeagle. I say there should be a law requiring no site of spam at all. When someone sees spam o this website report it immeadiatly. Your doing good for everyone that comes here and i applaud everyone that reports spam. THANK YOU SLASH for finding this horrible downside of the internet. Wink

I make stuff!

Submissions: 10

Posted on Sat May 06, 2006 9:35 pm

I found a spam post by rlegalx in the articles section.

I make stuff!

Submissions: 51

Posted on Sun May 07, 2006 11:32 pm

Should I post Spam findings here or in the "Spam in the Articles section" thread in the Knitting circle? And, by the way, kill TomSpenda's thread on playlists in the Articles section.

KILL THE SPAM!

Dart

It's never too early to be listening to your car while you are sittin' in Rod Ryan!

YMBAMI your dog is the only one on the block who can't swim, but he's a heck of a diver though
-Dragorlad

Submissions: 8

Posted on Mon May 08, 2006 12:13 am

There?s a link in Deirdre?s post to the thread we?re using most. If we keep it in one place it?ll make it easier to find.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: The (New) Eclectic Dragonfly. Some of my stuff at CafePress!

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1