M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 0

3D tutorials
Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:13 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Submissions: 28

Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:45 am

you mean like a section here that has articles on how to make maille? if so check out the article link in the header. there are many different weaves to learn in there. or do you mean to write up a whole new set of articles?

Arthur: Let's go somewhere.
Trillian: Where'd you have in mind?
Ford: I know this great restaurant at the end of the universe

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Submissions: 74

Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:29 am

YA im confiuzed here as well...what ecacitaly are you talking about?

I make all kind of arti's (note most never get submited to this site..hehe) most of witch are 3d so im quite whanting to know what you mean here..are you saying that we should just use the one from other sites..what fun would that be..lol..

maille Code V2.0 T8.3 R6.4 Ep.f Fper Mfe.s Wsg$ Cpw$ G0.25-2.5 I0.5-30 N31.31 Pa Dacdjw Xa27g37w1 S94

Submissions: 0

Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:57 am

sorry, that was badly worded... what i meant was it would be perty awesome to have a COMPLETE library of all weaves people submit. i oh-so-skillfully realized later that people had posted some next to descriptions of weaves. what would be neato is if those who have skills with the 3D graphic-type stuffs managed to put together a library of tutorials. that would be quite a task though...

Submissions: 8

Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:02 pm

Is this another example of needing the header updated? (Discussion from elsewhere?)

Up top there is a section in the header called Weaves and another called Articles that contain most of what you?re looking for. Since this is an all volunteer website things get submitted by anyone who has the desire to do so. We?re always open to new material.

BTW: Welcome to M.A.I.L.! Smile

"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: The (New) Eclectic Dragonfly. Some of my stuff at CafePress!

Submissions: 74

Posted on Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:04 pm

Ahh okay this is something that we've been discussing for some time now in a difrent thread that drax made. Weaves Callenge, we are trying to get all the weaves to have tuts. i just started working on some of them my self., put up my first a cuple days ago. and i have 9 more to submit yet..working on my lang in them..lol

I was thinking of trying to get the admins to allow a download section to be added for thing like progams related to maille Like the IGP, and the weaves INS programs that i've been working on...but that is a difrent disution all to gater..sorry think and typingat the same time.

maille Code V2.0 T8.3 R6.4 Ep.f Fper Mfe.s Wsg$ Cpw$ G0.25-2.5 I0.5-30 N31.31 Pa Dacdjw Xa27g37w1 S94

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1