New hp4-1 tutorial.
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Articles Discussion

Submissions: 11

New hp4-1 tutorial.
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:21 am || Last edited by Big Vs Armory on Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

I just submitted a tutorial on an alternate method for weaving hp4-1, some of the pics aint great, but tell me what you think and if you can get what i'm saying from the article when its approved.

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God"
Psalm 14:1

"Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable."
Sir Arthur Keith

"You might be a liberal if you don't trust honest Americans with automatic weapons, but you do trust the government with them."

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything."
Stalin

Some of my items are for sale on www.maillemarket.com , thank you.

Submissions: 45

Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:31 am

can't wait to see it!!!

(excuse my english, I'm trying my best!)

RIGRA, MR_RIGRA...

Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit, But Those Who Never Win AND Never Quit Are Idiots.

Submissions: 45

Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:15 pm

Ugh, I'm sorry to say that I couldn't accept the article... the pictures were way too blurry. For instance, I know how the weave works, but I still had to stare at them for quite some time to make sense of them... and that's not good for a tutorial where people have no clue how to do something.

I'll take the article once it has better pictures. Hopefully somebody can help out Vlad if he can't get a hold of a better camera...

Submissions: 11

Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:18 am

It's alright dude, i knew the pics were bad. Well now i know they were TOO bad. i will ask maxum to generate some better pics.

I was using a 500$ digital camera, mebbe it dont do close ups or i suck at photography Razz (most likely) Laughing

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God"
Psalm 14:1

"Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable."
Sir Arthur Keith

"You might be a liberal if you don't trust honest Americans with automatic weapons, but you do trust the government with them."

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything."
Stalin

Some of my items are for sale on www.maillemarket.com , thank you.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1