Interested in Becoming a member of the Board? (Read This)
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> League Business

Submissions: 2

Posted on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Considering the fact that my phone almost always has a browser open to some part of maille artisans, and half my bookmarks are tutorials, articles, and pictures from here, maybe I could help since I lurk so much.

My resume includes using the english language (and a bit of espanol, though im not fluent), an ability to check for pr0n, troll hunting, and lazor vision. So if yall want some help with whatever mysterious voodoo you do in the back room, Im willing to help.

-The Mighty Ramtide

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 pm

I'd be happy to help out, I may not have been using this site for very long compared to some members, but I'd love to be able to give something back. I don't mind what needs doing - links checking, spelling/grammar, anything really. Well, maybe not graphics stuff, that's not exactly a strong point... But I use this site so much, it'd be great to be able to do something to help.

Submissions: 9

Posted on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:01 pm

Howdy --

I'd be happy to lend a hand. My background is in art and I have experience with image generation & editing. If you need someone to help out with the gallery, for example, just let me know. There will be times when I have to be absent for a couple of days to a week or so (depending on Internet access), but I'll be sure to let you know.

Submissions: 30

Posted on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:40 am

I'm here to nuke bots and chew bubblegum.

Posted on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:24 pm

Jackalgirl wrote:
Howdy --

I'd be happy to lend a hand. My background is in art and I have experience with image generation & editing. If you need someone to help out with the gallery, for example, just let me know. There will be times when I have to be absent for a couple of days to a week or so (depending on Internet access), but I'll be sure to let you know.

Bump. I'd also like to nuke bots.

Posted on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 pm

Jackalgirl wrote:
Jackalgirl wrote:
Howdy --

Bump. I'd also like to nuke bots.

Bump. Still volunteering to nuke bots (or at least clean their posts off the board).

Submissions: 42

Posted on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Sorry nobody has answered lately. I will send a message out to our head coder and hopefully he is not swamped at work he will get back to you.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Submissions: 15

Posted on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:38 pm

I’d like to kick bots and take names, as Well.

Total Nerd: MScDS, Mailler, Gamer. Fluent in c++.

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2