MAIL 3.0 Feature Requests
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 2

Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 pm || Last edited by Katlee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

Aaaand then I disappear for 6 months. Sorry about that!

Yes, it is a bit confusing trying to find something I favorited. I use it all the time, especially when I'm on the XBox looking up my favorites to have it on a big screen to learn a new weave or reminding myself how to start/do one that I haven't done in a while. The favorite feature is hands down my favorite feature of the site! But having no idea where what I favorited is in the list means scrolling through all of it to find it (and sometimes scrolling back up because I know I favorited it but didn't see it the first time). Even if there was a "Hey, I know I just favorited it so it'll be at the top!" would work, too.

I guess it's a matter of some of us not using a keyboard where we can just search it easily (would make it easier with my phone, too). I honestly don't do weaving at my desk, and bringing my laptop to my coffee table leaves me little room (as well as gives the cats something to prance on and mess something up. heh).

And it might amuse y'all to know that I went through all 15 pages before I posted my request.. and was excited when I found the same request! Then I was embarrassed to find out it was from me. Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz

Submissions: 106

Posted on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:08 am

Katlee wrote:
I guess it's a matter of some of us not using a keyboard where we can just search it easily (would make it easier with my phone, too). I honestly don't do weaving at my desk, and bringing my laptop to my coffee table leaves me little room (as well as gives the cats something to prance on and mess something up. heh).

And it might amuse y'all to know that I went through all 15 pages before I posted my request.. and was excited when I found the same request! Then I was embarrassed to find out it was from me. Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz

*chuckle snort* Very Happy

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Posted on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:43 pm

lorraine wrote:

Laughing If nothing else, I do try to amuse. Wink (I don't appear to be able to come in here more than once every few months, though. Razz )

Submissions: 13

Posted on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Katlee wrote:
lorraine wrote:

Laughing If nothing else, I do try to amuse. Wink (I don't appear to be able to come in here more than once every few months, though. Razz )

I would like to direct your attention to a certain topic in the knitting board.

Total Nerd: MScDS, Mailler, Gamer. Fluent in c++.

Posted on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:27 am

Karpeth wrote:
I would like to direct your attention to a certain topic in the knitting board.

Sad Sad Sad

Jump to:  
Page 16 of 16. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16