MAIL 3.0 Feature Requests
View previous topic | View next topic >
Post new topic Reply to topic
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests
   
Author Message

Joined: August 24, 2012
Posts: 6
Submissions: 2
Location: Salisbury, NC, USA

Reply with quote
Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 pm || Last edited by Katlee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link to Post: Link to Post

Aaaand then I disappear for 6 months. Sorry about that!

Yes, it is a bit confusing trying to find something I favorited. I use it all the time, especially when I'm on the XBox looking up my favorites to have it on a big screen to learn a new weave or reminding myself how to start/do one that I haven't done in a while. The favorite feature is hands down my favorite feature of the site! But having no idea where what I favorited is in the list means scrolling through all of it to find it (and sometimes scrolling back up because I know I favorited it but didn't see it the first time). Even if there was a "Hey, I know I just favorited it so it'll be at the top!" would work, too.

I guess it's a matter of some of us not using a keyboard where we can just search it easily (would make it easier with my phone, too). I honestly don't do weaving at my desk, and bringing my laptop to my coffee table leaves me little room (as well as gives the cats something to prance on and mess something up. heh).

And it might amuse y'all to know that I went through all 15 pages before I posted my request.. and was excited when I found the same request! Then I was embarrassed to find out it was from me. Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz



Joined: December 22, 2007
Posts: 4610
Submissions: 106
Location: Hampton, Virginia USA

Reply with quote
Posted on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:08 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Katlee wrote:
I guess it's a matter of some of us not using a keyboard where we can just search it easily (would make it easier with my phone, too). I honestly don't do weaving at my desk, and bringing my laptop to my coffee table leaves me little room (as well as gives the cats something to prance on and mess something up. heh).

And it might amuse y'all to know that I went through all 15 pages before I posted my request.. and was excited when I found the same request! Then I was embarrassed to find out it was from me. Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz

*chuckle snort* Very Happy


"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Joined: August 24, 2012
Posts: 6
Submissions: 2
Location: Salisbury, NC, USA

Reply with quote
Posted on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:43 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

lorraine wrote:
*chuckle snort* Very Happy


Laughing If nothing else, I do try to amuse. Wink (I don't appear to be able to come in here more than once every few months, though. Razz )



Joined: August 30, 2010
Posts: 537
Submissions: 13

Reply with quote
Posted on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Katlee wrote:
lorraine wrote:
*chuckle snort* Very Happy


Laughing If nothing else, I do try to amuse. Wink (I don't appear to be able to come in here more than once every few months, though. Razz )


I would like to direct your attention to a certain topic in the knitting board.


Total Nerd: MScDS, Mailler, Gamer. Fluent in c++.

Joined: August 24, 2012
Posts: 6
Submissions: 2
Location: Salisbury, NC, USA

Reply with quote
Posted on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:27 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Karpeth wrote:
I would like to direct your attention to a certain topic in the knitting board.


Sad Sad Sad



Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Page 16 of 16. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
All times are GMT. The time now is Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:43 pm
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests
Display posts from previous: