Intro
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 0

Intro
Posted on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hello my fellow Maille's I am 35 years young I live in scorching hot Yucca Valley Cal I have recently become addicted to chainmaille I have always been into making jewelry I was working with hemp quite a bit but that got boring so I decided to try something different I am eventually going to attempt a halter top but for now I am just trying to get the hang of things I winged it on my first project which was a slave anklet it came out pretty good I am currently working on the Celtic Vision ill have to post pictures of my finished project does anyone have a tutorial they can direct me to for a diamond shaped halter top? I found lots of pictures but nothing with step by step instructions

Submissions: 378

Posted on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 pm

welcome to the group. i live in yucaipa, so i'm right next door to you. i have a chainmaille bikini top tutorial that you might like. i also sell supplies - almost everything trl does. so, if you want to save on shipping, you can just pick up supplies from me. my contact info is on my website. i also suggest joining the "chainmaille" facebook group if you want to be inspired and have great conversations.

www.joshuadiliberto.com

-mw

Submissions: 0

klondike solitaire online
Posted on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 am

Hello my friends i am a student and i love games very much
recently i search one online game website klondike solitaire game website which is really a genuine game website
GUYS YOU HAVE TO TRY ON IT
THANKS

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1