Joined: December 22, 2007
Location: Hampton, Virginia USA
|***Entries for Theme Contest 35 - Storage***
|Posted on Mon May 01, 2017 12:39 am
|Link to Post:
| The theme for Contest 35 will be Storage. Entries will be accepted for 12 weeks, from now until the end of Friday July 21, 2017 . Submit your entries in this thread with pictures and a description. Please start a new post for each entry instead of putting multiple entries in one post.
Be sure to read and follow the rules of the contest listed below. (Seriously, read them, follow them! If you have questions, just ask.) Also, as always, please don't put any pictures in here that aren't actual submissions.
If you plan on entering the contest, let me know in here with an "I'm in". Okay! Ready, Set, Go make something that is storagey!
1. Entries must be previously unsubmitted work. Entries must be at least 2/3 maille woven within the time frame of the contest. The remaining 1/3 can be any maille previously woven or any non-maille. Maille consists of any rings, metal or otherwise, or ring substitutes like scales or pop tabs. Non-maille consists of things like beads or wire wraps.
2. You can submit as many entries as you like.
3. Pictures and descriptions of the entry must be submitted to the contest submission thread before the deadline, by hosting the pictures offsite and placing the picture in your post with the Img link. Please don't make us hunt for your entry because it is posted on another site. (In other words, you need to use an image hosting site to place your picture in the entry thread. They are free to use, you just have to register with them to create an account. Some examples of image hosting sites are TinyPic, Photobucket, Flickr, and ImageShack.) Pictures must be a MAXIMUM of 100KB and a MAXIMUM of 800px per side.
4. The submission period for entries generally lasts 12 weeks. After the deadline for contest entries, the contest organizer will create a voting thread with all the entries, to be voted on by the membership. The entire membership may vote, each member having one vote. Polls usually last one week before the winner is declared.
5. The winner of the contest will receive a colored shield by their avatar with a number corresponding to the contest they won. The winner will also be granted automatic inclusion of their suggestion on the list of themes for the next contest.
6. The contest organizer may invalidate any entry. If you have concerns about your or any other entry, please contact the contest organizer with a PM. If the contest organizer deems it necessary, a new thread for public discussion will be opened.
Contest Rules Discussion Thread
Theme Contest Archives