Tutorials page
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 0

Tutorials page
Posted on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:32 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

is there any way that the tutorials page could be sorted into alphabetical order, or have a search function for the first letter of a weave please

Submissions: 100

Posted on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:04 am

The weave section is alphabetical and the weaves pages link to tutorials. Very Happy

Submissions: 61

Posted on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 am

Would it be possible to add a toggle to the weaves search so that one could search for weaves with tutorials?

Craft isn't cheaper than therapy, but it's more fun.

Submissions: 24

Posted on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:25 pm

kerravonsen wrote:
Would it be possible to add a toggle to the weaves search so that one could search for weaves with tutorials?

While it isn't a filter, weaves with an associated article have a notepad icon next to their name (upon searching).

while(!project.isFinished())
project.addRing();
// Maille Code V2.0 T7.1 R5.6 Eo.n Fper MFe.s Wsm Caws G0.8-1.6 I2.4-8.0 Pn Dcdejst Xw1 S07

Submissions: 61

Posted on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:57 am

TrenchCoatGuy wrote:
kerravonsen wrote:

While it isn't a filter, weaves with an associated article have a notepad icon next to their name (upon searching).

Yep, I know that. But there are so many weaves (yay, there are so many weaves!) that looking through pages and pages of results to find the ones with tutorials takes a lot of time, and one is likely to give up, especially if one is a newbie... and newbies are the ones who are most likely to be looking for weaves that have tutorials.

Is there any way that I could help improve the search interface? I'm a programmer, I know stuff. But I expect that DL would rather spend his precious time actually doing stuff than in telling someone else how it all works, especially someone you don't know from Adam.

Craft isn't cheaper than therapy, but it's more fun.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1