Status?
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> League Business

Submissions: 15

Status?
Posted on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:57 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

As I recently submitted 4 weaves to the queue, I wonder; what's the BoD status?

With DLs' last post Being that he's stepping down, and the last I've sen of narrinna was that she had some personal issues interfering...

I Don't support the stepping down, DL! Wink

Is there Chair on this board, btw?

Submissions: 42

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Narrina is around and working on the weave submissions. DL I am not sure of what is going on there at this time I have been away on vacation, but I wanted to give you a response.

Weave submissions sometimes take a couple of months to work through. Just for an example she currently has 17 new submissions and 4 Deletion requests. Each one of these she tries to give the same time and evaluation process so this can take some time.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Submissions: 15

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 pm

MusicMan wrote:
Narrina is around and working on the weave submissions. DL I am not sure of what is going on there at this time I have been away on vacation, but I wanted to give you a response.

Weave submissions sometimes take a couple of months to work through. Just for an example she currently has 17 new submissions and 4 Deletion requests. Each one of these she tries to give the same time and evaluation process so this can take some time.

I know that weave submissions can take time. It was just the commotion on the forums, Where narrinna Said something about personal business, And daemon lotus Said he Stepped down.

Narrinna has declined One of My weaves, just after the first post in this thread.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1