Introduction
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 0

Introduction
Posted on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey People.
As you may have guessed by the subject, I am new to all of this (well relatively.)
I first picked up pliers about 2 years ago and started making armour after we wife banned me form making swords in the house.
Well I found it was a craft that I was really getting into and have since scaled down from armour to simple jewelry pieces. Being from Australia i have yet to meet anyone else who has a passion and the skill to craft maille but a lot of people who want to wear it so its a win win for me. I have been watching this group for about a year now and as I was only learning I didn't feel that I was worthy to join its ranks. All the pieces displayed seem so professional.

Thanks to the tutorials I ave found here I have been able to make many pieces and increase my knowledge of this art to the level that I am now, and I still have a lot to learn. As I said I have made a few of the weaves and de finally lean towards JPL 3 in 1 and captured Turkish round, but I am most happy with the Dragonback 6 in 1 that I wear all the time.

Hope I haven't bored you too much with this into, and hope to get to know many of you and discuss all things maille with you as time progresses.

Submissions: 39

Posted on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Welcome! Please feel free to post some of your work for people to view. We love being inspired by others. Let us know how we can help.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1