Checking in
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Chat

Submissions: 16

Checking in
Posted on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:14 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hello everyone,

I haven't been around here or doing much mailing in a while (lots going on) but I am getting back into it and thought I'd pop in again.

My husband and I have started a little business doing laser cutting and engraving; we have been going a little over a year now. I am looking forward to adding some laser cut/ebgraved pieces to my chainmaille.

We got a new camera recently too, so hopefully I will be able to take better photos now too.

Anyway; I just wanted to check in and say hi ... I will try to pop in more Smile

Submissions: 96

Posted on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi, Flutter! Welcome back.

Good luck to you and your husband with the business! Hope you'll post some pics sometimes so we can all see your work!

Insistence is futile.

We are the Quartz, lower your shovels and surrender your rocks. We will add your gemological and mineralogical distinctiveness to our own. You will adapt to service us. Resistance is rutile.

Handmaden Designs LLC
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Handmade Artists Shop
Amazon Author Page

Posted on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks Narrina Smile

There are pics on our FB page if you want to check it out - www.facebook.com/efourlaser

Submissions: 8

Posted on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 am

Flutter I tried to look at your laser engraving, as that is something I am interested in but the link didn't work.

Posted on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 am

Rhiannon1984 wrote:
Flutter I tried to look at your laser engraving, as that is something I am interested in but the link didn't work.

Oh, I forgot that it only shows in the US since we only ship there right now - sorry.

There is some stuff on my Etsy page too if you want to look (still don't ship outside US) - www.etsy.com/shop/eFourLaser

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1