Sorry for the bumpy ride...
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> M.A.I.L. Help

Submissions: 20

Sorry for the bumpy ride...
Posted on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:32 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Late last night sometime there was an SQL Server hiccup... Taking the entire site online and dropping errors all over the place... I noticed it happen, but had to wait for the host to reboot the server.
I assumed (wrongfully so) that an SQL restart would solve the problem.

Somewhere in the hiccup, one of the tables used for login got locked "In Use" which prevented proper read/write access... Lorraine sent me an off-MAIL email last night just after midnight to let me know something was still hinky, but I was fast asleep by that point.

I checked really quickly before I left for work this morning, and noticed that the site was accessible, but the forums were not, and you couldn't log in... However, I had to leave for work, and then I had to wait until I got a free moment at work today to reset the lock, but everything SHOULD be good now...

Let me know if anything is still wonky.

Submissions: 20

Posted on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Again, sorry this took me so long to deal with folks...

I've been working ridiculous hours with my new job... Couple that with the fact that it's a 1.5hr drive away from where I live, and I have very little free time...

Thank goodness for smartphones... I'm currently SysAdmining from backstage in a theatre, while we go through a tech-run.
Coif LoL

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you, my sanity has been restored Coif LoL

Submissions: 61

Posted on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 am

Yeah, I noticed the forums were down last night my time, but I realized that it was o-dark-thirty your time, so I figured I'd wait until there was a chance for you to be actually AWAKE and notice something was wrong, before I worried too much. And to be sure, you had fixed it when I checked in today. Smile

Craft isn't cheaper than therapy, but it's more fun.
http://www.essence-of-eclectic.com

Water Lily Elfweave Pictures
Posted on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 am

Hi. I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that the tutorial page for Water Lily Elfweave is broken because the pictures don't show. Also, the old version link is busted, if there ever was an old version of that page. I'd really like to give this weave a stab, but I'm super visual. Any chance that you could take a look at that sometime? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it. Nice to meet you, by the way.

PS I hope that link worked...

Submissions: 106

Re: Water Lily Elfweave Pictures
Posted on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:05 am

hack_punt_tool wrote:
Hi. I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that the tutorial page for Water Lily Elfweave is broken because the pictures don't show. Also, the old version link is busted, if there ever was an old version of that page. I'd really like to give this weave a stab, but I'm super visual. Any chance that you could take a look at that sometime? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it. Nice to meet you, by the way.

PS I hope that link worked...

Yep, appreciate the heads-up. We are working on it. The image names appear to have spaces in the names which is not good. Submission Guidelines - Articles

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

problem opening maille patterns to build
Posted on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Every mailli pattern I open the site will not take me to tutorial for that certain pattern am I doing something wrong

Submissions: 42

Re: problem opening maille patterns to build
Posted on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:52 pm

moon92 wrote:
Every mailli pattern I open the site will not take me to tutorial for that certain pattern am I doing something wrong

Any specific examples of what you are having problems with. Every time that it says that there is a tutorial on a weave page it is taking me there so an example would help. Sad

As you are looking through the weaves and there is a picture of a sheet of paper next to the name that means there is a tutorial for that weave. If there is not a picture of a sheet of paper there is not yet a tutorial for that weave.

Hope that helps.

Once you stop learning, you stop living, so...
Ask questions.
Try new things.
Share what you know.

MailleCode V2.0 T5.3 R4.4 E0.0 Feur MFe.sBr Wg Cwb G.7-5.1 I3.1-11 N20.5 Pj Dcdjt Xa1w2 S08

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1